My own sunshine

07:47 Rocio Larsson 0 Comments


A beautiful day leaves my soul full of smiles and charged with energies to work hard and also smile!
My outfit this time consider a basic: a relaxed, romantic and sexy top that makes me feel like a princess waiting for my prince!   ~*MOOLALA*~  has this beautiful top - hudded of course-  so i got much more for my lindens!. Find it at their store or also in MC Fashion Event! :D
Note: If you didn´t notice those sexy boots, those are also from ~*MOOLALA*~,  and they just look amazing with shorts (as far as you can see ;D). Be sure to check more colours at the store!
Thanks Mandy! 


Skin: Hush Zoe Skin -Bloom
Eyes:!!DF!!Realistic Eyes Brown Highlights #3
Hair: D!iva -  Ange - Citrine
Lipstick: Glamorize. Wildchild Lipstick- Hot Pink
Tattoo: Suicide Gurl - Swain Unisex Tattoo
Bracelets:  Mandala  Takara Animal Fur
Ring: Exquisite My Darling Diamond Ring
Necklace: Mandala Inca Gold necklace
Hands & Feet :Slink AvEnhance Female
Shorts :  [.::LRH::.] Frayed Medium Denim Shorts *MESH*Five Minutes After - Cap Black
Tank:  ~*MOOLALA*~ - Melanie Tank -hudded find it also at MC Fashion Event!
Boots: ~*MOOLALA*~ Plataform Leather Boots-Brown 


0 comentarios: