Lost in my thoughts!

04:23 Rocio Larsson 0 Comments


Strange days, lots of changes and confusing future. My feelings are there... how to change them?? Why they make me feel silly and helpless??.... I have no answers right now!

I am trying to face it ...i am weak almost all the time...i know we have no future...why my heart is not able to understand that too???


BODY
SKIN: Hush Zoe Skin -Bloom
EYES:!!DF!!Realistic Green Eyes Brown Highlights #3
HAIR: Truth - Clementine - Espresso
HANDS  :Slink AvEnhance Female

ACCESORIES& MAKE UP
TATTOO: [Zentro] Skull tattoo from  COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
BRACELETSS:  >>>Moloko<<< Spiked Cuffs Brown (very very old! not sure if they are available anymore!)
EARRINGS: Fusion Winged Multi Earrings (MP)
RING: Exquisite My Darling Diamond Ring
NECKLACE: =Zenith= Ribbon Necklace -Vip Group Gift
SUNGLASSES: Vooza - Aviator Glasses - (MP)
BAG: =Zenith=  CallMe Bag - Brown {Gacha}
Kitten: Birdy Pocket pet  {Gacha}

CLOTHES & SHOES
DRESS: [NV] - Lumi Dress - Dark Olive  {NEW!}
BOOTS: Maitreya Thigh High Boots - Black Gold Snake {C88}

0 comentarios: