From my hands

21:35 Rocio Larsson 0 Comments

"... My thoughts betray
So easily confess
How long I'll wait here
After you have gone
Nothing ends
But I won't believe that now
Please don't walk away from here
This time ..."
VNV Nation


Doesn´t matter what you think about me...you´ll never know what i am feeling deep inside my heart.... time, distance, mistakes...bad and good moments all are part of our history... and doesn´t matter how much i try to forget you....that´s imposible because you still own my heart...

Skin: Hush Zoe Skin -Bloom
Eyes:!!DF!!Realistic Green Eyes Brown Highlights #3
Hair: Clawtooth, Female Trouble
Tattoo Face: Muse - Piercing Gift at MC Fashion Event!
Tattoo: [Zentro] Skull tattoo from  COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Bracelets:  Mandala  SINRA 2
Ring: Exquisite My Darling Diamond Ring
Necklace: Mandala Sinra 2
Hands  :Slink AvEnhance Female
Fingernails: Quintessencia- Slink Applier Fingernails 40 COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Corset: THE FIGGY BOUTIQUE - Figgy Anastasia Corset Print E 
Mini Skirt: THE FIGGY BOUTIQUE - Figgy  Funzie Mini w/Hud Pack A
Maitreya Thigh High Boots - Black Gold Snake 






0 comentarios: