Be my Valentine . MC Fashion Event

03:06 Rocio Larsson 0 Comments


This is my very first and official post for  MC Fashion Event and their event is simply called "Be my Valentine"..... smiles :D
Yeah, i am in love and i am planning some surprises for my Steve. This romantic and sexy lingerie just look perfect!!!!!!!!  is mesh stuff and as you can see  makes me look sexy and classy!!! Thanks AURA BLUE for create such awesome stuff!!!! ;)

Skin: Hush Zoe Skin -Bloom
Hair:  D!va - Ange -Black Amber 
Eyes:!!DF!!Realistic Eyes Brown Highlights #3
Bra and Panties: BLACK/RED MESH PUSH UP BRA & FRILL  PANTY'S  from AURA BLUE exclusive for "Be my Valentine" MC Fashion Event 
Tattoo: Ignite from Suicide Gurls and Calamity- Mendhi Tattoo
Necklace & Earrings: Fusion - Spiked  Silver 
Bracelets: LouLouCo Bracelets -ENIGMA
Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Location: SMALL TOWN GREEN

MC Fashion Events

0 comentarios: