I control my life!

20:10 Rocio Larsson 0 Comments


Hello dears... This time Moolala made me happy and jealous of my sl avatar... I need this outfit  in real life!!  Is not only perfect, classy and unique...The top has a hud with 8 different and amazing fabrics and leggings come in 3 amazing colours.  I am sure you need it as much as me.. Thanks Mandy!


Skin: Hush Zoe Skin -Bloom
Hair: Sweet Butterfly and also Wassabi Pills
Eyes:!!DF!!Realistic Eyes Brown Hifhlights #3
Top and Leggins:Moolala Lou Ruffle Shirt with Hud  thanks Mandy!  
Leggins:Moolala Lou Leggins - black,grey and brown   thanks Mandy!  
Belt: Eartstones Leather and Lace Belt  Chocolate and Coal.
Necklace: MANDALA sinra2
Bracelets: LouLou&CO - Enigma nad NS Eternally Bound  Cuffs
Eyeshadow: Ricielli Mesh- Valentines hunt #10 Eyeshadows
Hands:Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Location: Mad City

0 comentarios: